"My son enjoys sentence diagramming and says grammar is now his favorite subject!"
Click Here for the Exercises Ebook Only $19
Click Here for the Paperback Exercises Only $27
Are you simultaneously bored and overwhelmed when you try to learn grammar? Do you and your students groan when it's time for grammar instruction?
Sentence diagramming is the answer!
Diagramming sentences is an effective and engaging way to learn grammar. It works and it's fun! This book will show you everything you need to know.
When you're done with these sentence diagramming exercises, you and your students will possess a powerful tool for using and understanding language.
You'll be able to write with clarity, and you'll actually enjoy grammar.
These grammar exercises will work for you whether you're a teacher, a student, a parent, a writer, or just someone who wants to feel more confident with grammar.
When you're done with these exercises, you'll be a grammar pro!
I find sentence diagramming fun, and my confidence is slowly but surely growing. I think I've missed out on a lot since my teachers never taught me this brilliant way of learning English when I was in school! I would definitely recommend my friends use this method.
- Carol, Grammar Lover
To be honest with you, the only only way I can stomach studying grammar is through sentence diagramming. I have a "normal" grammar book, but I get so fed up trying to learn all of the rules and the exceptions to the rules.
- Elizabeth, (Reluctant) Grammar Lover
I didn't "get" grammar at all growing up, and I was scared of it. Teaching it is terrifying for me. However, diagramming is helping me, so I am teaching it to my students as well. Thank you for inspiring me to love grammar and to feel more confident.
- Megan, High School English Teacher
What This Book Will Give You
Click Here for the Exercises Ebook
Click Here for the Paperback Exercises
- You'll feel confident about your writing, and you'll have a tool for correcting your sentences.
- You'll actually enjoy the learning process. Diagramming sentences is like solving fun word puzzles.
- You'll remember what you learned. Since you'll be learning grammar with the visual help of sentence diagrams, you'll understand the concepts better, and you'll have better retention of everything that you learn.
- Everything you need to know is broken down into 11 chapters. These chapters give you just enough content so that you and your students are challenged but not overwhelmed.
- The chapters start with easy concepts and gradually get more difficult. Each chapter builds on the information learned in previous chapters.
- You'll gain a solid understanding of the parts of speech, independent clauses, dependent clauses, verb phrases, prepositional phrases, gerunds, infinitives, participles, and more!
- The easy-to-use table of contents makes it a breeze to find what you are looking for.
- All of the answers are in the back of the book, so you can easily check your work or grade your students' work.
- You can use it in your classroom or as your own personal study guide.
- This book is perfect for grade 3 - adult. Whether you are a teacher or an adult learner, this book is right up your alley.
You can feel safe with the secure payment
using your PayPal account or your credit card.
Hello. I'm Elizabeth O'Brien, your teacher here at www.English-Grammar-Revolution.com.
I think you and your students will really enjoy these lessons.
I'm committed to making grammar fun, accessible, and easy!
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.